Skip to main content
- Masks are optional.
- Health and safety recommendations from the CDC and MDHH are followed.
- ABSOLUTELTLY NO FOOD or DRINK on carpeted areas. (This includes parents, too.)
- The Dance Place Ltd, is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- Please, No Gum at our Dance School...Thank you!
- Students are only allowed inside classrooms with instructor supervision.
- Once class is in session, no interruptions please! Door stays closed.
- Student Lounge; Is a Peanut-Free zone. Plastic-Recycle and Trash cans provided, please clean up after yourself.
- Students will wait inside the building for parents-pick up....we are very safety conscious.
- Waiting room: Parents are welcome to stay & observe class via, classroom monitors.
- Siblings in waiting room/student lounge, must be supervised by their parent.
- Vandalism will result in student expulsion.
- Public Display of Affection (PDA) is inappropriate for a children's dance school.
- Parents are not required to stay at The Dance Place Ltd, while your child is in classes, as long as you're certain your child will not need your assistance.
- Dress Code is Mandatory. 1st infraction will be excused and noted, Repeated infractions: Student may observe only.
Click HERE to view Dress Code
- If you wish to speak with your child's instructor, leave a detailed message and contact info at the desk, you'll be contacted after hours.
- You will be charged for tuition unless we are notified via a "Drop Request" form available at the desk or online (Home Page forms tab)
- Absence: Class Make-ups are required within 30 days. 3 absences with no-notice, no-show, no make-up, will effect your child's student status.
- The Dance Place Ltd. will not issue refunds for, but not limited to: programs, classes, sessions, camp, and/or costumes.
- Tuition is due the 1st of the Month, Late Tuition will incur late fees: $15/30 days, $25/60 days. Student dropped/90 days....$35 reinstate fee.
- Class placement is determined by the Professional Dance Instructors taking into account: Age, Experience, Skill, Participation, Interaction, and Communication.